8 day “Southern Australia & Tasmania” cruise, which departs from Melbourne, stops at Hobart, Kangaroo Island, Port Lincoln, Adelaide then returns to Melbourne.
- Gift bag of cruise related goodies
- Onboard Hatter themed “Scavenger Hunt” with prizes for the winners.
- Special Coronation and Naming Ceremony event
- Lunch meet-ups with Hatters in Hobart, Kangaroo Island and Adelaide
- Shopping trip to Salamanca Market in Hobart
We currently have 100 Hatters booked! It’s going to be a HOOT!!
Pricing – Depends on the cabin type and position on the ship. Prices may change at any time, so for the current pricing check the Princess website for this cruise: – https://www.princess.com/find/cruiseDetails.do?voyageCode=5002
Early bookings are encouraged especially if you are travelling with your chapter and want to book rooms close together, or if you want a cabin in the cheaper or more popular areas.
Booking Your Spot on the Cruise
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot. Copy and paste these questions and answer them to complete your booking. Gift bag of goodies and scavenger hunt only available for those who book the cruise through me.
* Legal full Name (including middle name):
* Date of Birth (day/month/year) (please write the month name so there is no confusion))
* Email Address:
* Princess Circle Number (if known):
* Dietary Restrictions:
* Red Hat Society Chapter Name:
* Red Hat Society Name:
* Chapter Role/Position: (Member/Vice Queen/Queen)
* Indicate if you do not want your cabin number and name passed on to other Hatters for communication purposes while onboard:
* Will you want to be named or crowned as part of our Coronation/Naming Ceremony? (If so, which)
* Cabin preference – Interior / Obstructed Window / Window / Balcony / Other/Any:
* Location preference – Cheapest cabin of chosen class / Position closest to other Hatters
* Do you have a cabin mate? (if so give their name here), or did you want me to allocate one for you?, or do you want a solo cabin?:
Note: Check the Princess website for current pricing on cabins.
By attending this cruise, I fully assume the dangers and risks in participating in this activity and agree to use my best judgment while engaging in these activities. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the organiser from and against any and all liability incurred as a result of or in any manner related to my participation in the activities.
If I have elected to have the travel agent organise another passenger to share a room with me, I acknowledge that the organisers and travel agent are not responsible for the safety of my belongings or the enjoyment of the event as a result of this allocated room sharing.
Photographic release: I hereby consent to and authorize the use and reproduction of any and all photography and/or videography that has been taken of me during this event for any purpose, and the publishing of this on the http://www.redhatsvictoria.com website, Red Hats Victoria and Australian Hatters facebook pages – without compensation to me.
Please book through our group booking (by sending the registration to Queen Obsidian) rather than booking privately through your own travel agent! Only bookings made through our group booking will count towards our extra benefits, which are calculated based on the total number of cabins we have in our group booking. So booking with us benefits everyone as it increases our cabin numbers and thus our benefits.
If you have any questions and would like to talk to a travel agent, I can put you in touch with our travel agent who is happy to discuss anything with you. If you have future cruise deposits already paid, they can be used for this cruise. You can talk to your local agent to ask questions, but please make the booking through me.
If you choose to book the cruise privately through your own travel agent, please send in your name, phone, email address and cabin number – as without this we cannot easily communicate or make arrangements.