Message Kat via facebook
Rubies and Pearls of Kilmore invite you to join them in celebrating 18 years of Red Hatting in Australia on July 25, 2019 at a Rock ‘n’ Roll themed party.
Wear your “poodle” skirt, bobby socks and neck scarf in Red Hat colours or come in Full Regalia. A Tribute to ELVIS by one of Australia’s leading entertainers is included in the cost of this lunchtime event.
Venue is the Red Lion Brewery, Sydney Street, Kilmore in the newly renovated 1950s/1960s inspired dining area – “Kustom Burger”
8 day “Southern Australia & Tasmania” cruise, which departs from Melbourne, stops at Hobart, Kangaroo Island, Port Lincoln, Adelaide then returns to Melbourne.
- Gift bag of cruise related goodies
- Onboard Hatter themed “Scavenger Hunt” with prizes for the winners.
- Special Coronation and Naming Ceremony event
- Lunch meet-ups with Hatters in Hobart, Kangaroo Island and Adelaide
- Shopping trip to Salamanca Market in Hobart
We currently have 100 Hatters booked! It’s going to be a HOOT!!